Acupuncture of Midlothian
formerly Paths to Wellness
for information on Jo Fletcher, Reiki Master and/or Carrie Allen, Massage Therapist
New Community Acupuncture
Mondays & Thursdays 9 am - 6:30 pm
Odd date Saturdays 8 am - 11:30 am
Click "BOOK CA" to sign up on line.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE!
Since I will be working out of my home, the rules are ONE PERSON AT A TIME. This means everyone must be ON TIME! Not late, not early. Thanks for helping.
*** I am trying to keep the price at $35
***New time: 9:00am Mondays and Thursdays
***NO WALK-INS! You MUST book an appointment on-line.
***You MUST wear a mask. If you don't have one, one will be provided for you
1) When you arrive please wait in your car until you receive a text that I am ready for you. If you do not text just let me know and I will call instead. If someone is driving you, they may escort you to the door and then wait for you in the car while you are receiving treatment. THERE IS NO WAITING ROOM. Protecting Mine, Yours and Ours.
2)You will also get a clean clip board and pen to fill out your forms. I am working on online forms.
3) When you come in you will receive a clean tote bag to put all your property in. Please limit what you carry in with you, but please don't leave your valuables in the car.
As you exit there will be a basket for you to put the used tote bag in.
4) Our face to face time will be limited. No hugs or handshakes.
5) All surfaces in the treatment space and restroom, will be cleaned prior to your arrival.
6) As always, all sheets, blankets, pillows and tote bags will be cleaned after each use.
7) Essential oils will be diffused in the rooms,
- boosting the immune system
- having antimicrobial activity
- fighting nasal and sinus congestion
- promoting respiratory and cardiovascular health
- energizing or uplifting mood
This is not a flowery scent but cloves, lemon, eucalyptus, cinnamon and rosemary
Please be patient. There is a learning curve of the new COVID ways.